Taxi Driver Training
Taxi Driver Training from Bromsgrove Driving School
There are 2 types of taxi driver; Hackney Carriage and Private Hire, both are licensed by local councils.
Hackney Carriage or Black Cab drivers must use one of the black cab type vehicles.
Private Hire drivers use regular cars, but councils will put some criteria as to which vehicles they deem as suitable.
There are various licensing differences between Black Cab and Private Hire, but one of the most significant differences is:
- A Black Cab can be hailed in the street without prebooking
- A Private Hire Car can only be prebooked
Different local councils set different qualifying criteria to become a taxi driver, Bromsgrove Driving School can help with driver training to prepare for the practical taxi driving test
Pages in the Taxi Driver Training section of the Bromsgrove Driving School website:
Sections of the Bromsgrove Driving School website:
- Bromsgrove Driving School home page
- Important Information about Bromsgrove Driving School
- Learning to Drive with Bromsgrove Driving School
- Theory and Practical Driving Tests Guide
- Full Licence Holders Driver Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced, Defensive and Eco Driving
- Driving Instructor Training and Jobs
- Terms of Business
- Special Offers
- Other Resources
- Law & Documentation A Driver’s Guide
- Get In Touch with Bromsgrove Driving School